Friday, March 13, 2009

Chaser's One Year Pics

We went and got Chase's one year pictures taken and it was horrible. The kid did not do a good job at all! The only thing he did to try to get Chase's attention was say his name. So me and Curtis were acting like the biggest idiots to get Chase to look at the camera and smile. After 10 pictures I could not stand it anymore. This kid (the one taking the pictures) was driving me nuts and doing a horrible job that I decided to stop and deal with what we took. So out of the ten pictures here are some of the decent ones.


Chase is obsessed with balls when he wakes up the first thing he says is ball so it was only fitting to get a picture with him and his favorite thing


5 comments:

Kyle said...

he's pretty stinkin cute!!! when does #2 get here? :)

Allison Barry said...

I think those are way cute! I'm not calling you guys this weekend to initate a hangout because i am sick.....it sucks. feel sorry for me. haha jk jk you're the pregnant one. I love the first one of Chase. His hair is so red now!

Randi said...

Well, the shots you got are pretty cute if you ask me. What a good lookin' kid you have.

Selena and Russ!! said...

wow, he is sooo big and sooo cute! He looks like a happy fellow! When your little babe comes around We need to schedual a photo shoot =-)

Alicia said...

very cute!