Thursday, March 5, 2009

Alone time, YES!!! But i am bored

Every night this week Chase has been going to sleep around 10:3o. I do not really know what our deal is but that's what has been happening. Well tonight I was thinking about everything that I have to do and how nice it would be if he went to sleep on time. And amazingly he did. He was out by nine as was Curtis. I was so excited to have time to myself and get stuff done. And here it is one hour later and I have done nothing and nor do I feel like it. I have been sitting here on the computer looking at basically nothing and thinking how i need to get up and pick up the house. However I do not feel like it and am very bored. I usually crave my alone time, but for some reason right now i am not enjoying it too much. I was debating whether or not i just go to bed but then i just sit there even more bored in the dark. Now I am here rambling on. Wow I am weird! Does this ever happen to any one else?! By the way, Selena I know I am huge and look like I am going to pop but i still have another month (my due date is April 25th). Next week i go in to schedule my induce date! I can not wait! Can you tell I am bored?

4 comments:

Watson Family said...

You're not weird at all! :) It happens to me ALL the time. I love you, your posts and pics, and think you look beautiful, truly!

Jenny Roberts said...

It me all the time. Right now I am bored. Basically I am wasting 30 minutes until I have to go to a drs appt.

Chelle said...

I can't wait to see the new pics of your little one. What are you having? That is so exciting. Tatum told me you were preggers again! Congrats! You look great!

Allison Barry said...

oh Leigh Ann you have always been entertaining. If it makes you feel any better, I met a neighbor of mine who only has 5 weeks left in her pregnancy. before she told me how far along she was, i was figuring 7 months or so, because i was her size at that point. so yeah. what are your guys' plans for this weekend?