Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Brandon is home!

My brother Brandon came home from his mission this past week. He has been serving in the Salta Argentina mission for the past two years. While he was gone two new nephews were born, Chase and Brendon (Aaron's baby), and Kaden had two birthday's so he is like a big boy now. So we are all excited he is home. He is the same old Brandon, he has taught Chaser how to spit which I am not so happy about, he is still goofy. His home coming is March 15th at eleven o'clock if any one is interested!


For some reason none of us but Chase is looking at the camera. The family behind us went all out for there missionary.

The big family picture.

Brandon walking out with the other elders. See he is still goofy

Waiting for Brandon. They stood there forever waiting and watching for him
This is a random photo. Just wanted to show every one I am getting huge! This picture is awkward me and chase's leg area look long and huge...lets not look at that!

5 comments:

Selena and Russ!! said...

HOLY CRAP! HE LOOKS LIKE A MAN!!! wow. that is sooo funny. does he look different to you? wow leigh ann. you need to just have your baby already.

Marcus, Amy, and Lola said...

okay, so first off HAPPY very late BIRTHDAY to Chase! He is so cute. And I don't know what to tell you about the shoe thing. I would say just get the soft soled shoes (pediped, robeez, rileyroos) but you said you already tried somehting like that. I think I would just make him cry it out and get over it, because he's going to have to wear them, right!? And holy cow, Brandon looks so OLD.

And you look absolutely adorable. I cannot remember your due date, but I think its coming up...?!

Allison Barry said...

you are a beautiful pregnant woman. i'm jealous that my looks went so downhill during (and definitely definitely after) pregnancy. we need to get together asap before that baby comes. chase is so old. i love his sweet face and large leg.

and selena's comment was not nice! pregnant people don't like to hear that kind of stuff, selena!!!!!

Brian and Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Chase!!

Brandon is home! wow! I bet your mom and whole family are so happy!!

Also you are such a cute pregnant person! seriously!!

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

you look adorable preggers!!! Congrats on your brother coming home!