Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Chase Turns ONE!!!

My baby turned one! He is getting so big so fast! But he is tons of fun! He has been walking but I feel like the past week he has been doing so much better with it and is able to stay up on his feet better! So for his first party we went to Peter Piper Pizza and watched daddy and uncle Greg play games. Chase could really care less about everything...but he enjoyed watching all the crazy kids there run around. Then next we had a Sunday dinner with my family and Chase got a wagon and Grandma Love gave us money to start a little savings account for him. Then the next Sunday we went to Granny and Pops house (Curtis's mom and dad) and had a little party there. My mother in law made the cutest cake ever!! Chase is so weird though...is this normal?!...So my child does not like to get dirty! He does not like to get his hands dirty, he won't feed himself if it is like spaghetti or sticky. He also hates bubble baths! He freaks out! What kid hates bubble baths?! Anyways so my mother in law makes this cool little cake for chase and he will not dig in to it. He waits for me to give him a freaking spoon! He tries to touch it but once he gets his fingers in it he is done and wants me to wash them off. Is that normal?! So he had lots of fun with all these little parties!
Chase would not touch it! He had to have a spoon!

This is the cake my mother in law made! I thought it was so dang cute!

He loves his wagon Grandma and Grandpa bought him

My father in law had to walk around and around the mary go around so Chase could ride it.

Watching dad and uncle Greg playing

1 comment:

BRIAN AND BROOKE said...

wow he is one already! I think its cute he does not want to get dirty.....and he would not even dig into his cake lol thats funny!! His cake was adorable and looks yummy! HAPPY B-DAY