Friday, September 23, 2011

What was I thinking...




I decided while Chase worked on his letters I would give Ethan a little bucket of uncooked rice he could play with and bury his cars in and scoop in...he was doing so good with it and keeping it in the little container. Then Chase noticed what he was doing and an all out rice fight started...I had rice all over the kitchen. The boys had it in their hair, they tracked it all over the house. It made a mess.


So I let them move it out side....and it again got everywhere....you think I would learn my lesson.

This is Chase when I said I was going to have to clean up all the rice and they had to be done with it.


Now I have birds all over my front yard eating the rice I blew into the grass.

1 comment:

The Booth Family said...

SAME EXACT thing! Except it was beans :)