Friday, September 23, 2011

6 years!
















Curtis and I had our six year wedding anniversary this past August. This year Curtis did this whole surprise get away for us. I really had no idea! I woke up that morning to flowers, a necklace, and a note folded up as a heart saying to have some clothes packed for him and I and to be at his parents house by 3. So when I got to his parents house I noticed a second surprise...more for Curtis not me...he rented a 2012 Mustang GT, we left the kids at my in-laws and the third surprise was an over nighter in Sedona. When we got to Sedona there was one more surprise, at the restaurant Curtis had reserved the one and only special booth. It was a little nook off to the side with a curtain around you so you are all by yourself and rose peddles all over the table and candle light. It was great and the food was amazing...we are going to go back there!



2 comments:

Hedgecocks said...

So fun! You deserve it! Congrats!

The Booth Family said...

That is so sweet!