Thursday, September 22, 2011

MY SIDE OF THE STORY.

So I thought I would clear up this video that is going around that I know some people have seen. Well, the other day when I was putting toys away I happen to notice a huge roach next to my front door, on its back...now I HATE HATE roaches. So I called my mom to see if she can come and get it, of course she told me no. So I called Curtis but he was at work, so I called my father in law and he was at his house and I just felt bad making him come over and get it. Now roaches do not make me cry, but this week for "some reason" I am a wreck and very emotional and I just had enough of this stupid thing and I just could not get the guts to do anything to it and the whole situation was so stressful that I broke down. Have you ever had such a big fear of something so little that it just annoys you? Probably not, but I do and it is roaches. So I brought in the shop vac from the garage and tried to get the hose as close as I could to the gross thing that was moving all over on its back...but then I realized that I would have to hear the roach bang back and forth in side the hose as it got sucked up. I called Curtis again and he thought I was joking, so I decided to show him this was no joke... I HATE ROACHES....and sent him this little video that is now all over facebook and you tube thanks to my amazing husband, brothers, and sister in law. And during the video the freaking roach flipped over and I freaked. He started crawling around....it WAS GROSS!!! So roaches are not something I generally flip out about to this extent but just being this week it hit me a little harder than it normally would....and now I am embarrassed as it is being looked at by people I don't know and they think I am a psycho. Well if you want to know what happened to that gross roach I opened the front door and it crawled out and I sprayed....I drenched the stupid thing in bug spray. Then that night my great friend Becky kicked it out of my front entry way because there is no way I was touching that thing even with a broom. And if you know Curtis he is just as grossed out by those things as I am, if not more.





4 comments:

Watson Family said...

I'm not on facebook/ haven't seen the video, but I totally with you on cockroaches and probably would have acted the same as you, truly!!! :) Love & hugs from one L.W. to another!!!

Hedgecocks said...

I think it's time we get Curtis back by a good prank posted on you tube too!

Jen Perkins said...

It's okay, Leigh Ann. Two days ago there was a roach in our shower and Russ was already gone to work. I left it there all day and showered in the other bathroom because I couldn't go anywhere near it! I hate them too.

The Booth Family said...

I saw it. I laughed. I could see how horrified you were and I felt terrible but you have to admit, it was a little funny to watch :)