Monday, February 1, 2010

We love playing outside!

Ethan and Chase are just now really getting to the point where they really play with one another. It is so cute. Before the interacted and whatever...but now they crawl around the house and backyard chasing each other and laughing. That is the best part of my day, is sitting back and just watching and listing to them play and laugh. I love it!!!

Here is Ethan just playing underneath the "boat" (that is what chaser calls it)


The boys playing on the soccer net.


Crawling through the tunnel. This is E's favorite toy!


Chaser wearing the tunnel. He puts it on and chases after Ethan then falls on his face.


This picture of me is gross. But mommy and Ethan.


Ethan at the end of the tunnel. Like my "home editing"?


Chaser's cool dance moves!


Chaser at the end of the tunnel


When Chase is outside he is the happiest little boy.


Ethan looks like a complete nerd with his cheesy smile here.


My Mexican wrestler slash fire fighter.


Chaser is growling just like the monster in his shirt would.
This is the first time I have ever put the boys in matching clothes and I think they look dang cute. However it does not make them look like brothers still. To me my kids do not look like they are related.

4 comments:

Selena and Russ!! said...

you wouldn't like it if it was FREEZING OUTSIDE! i love your boys. they are so cute! and your home editing. not bad leigh ann. haha.

Jen Perkins said...

Your kiddos are so stinkin' cute, LeighAnn!

Watson Family said...

They are dang cute, just like their momma!

Brian and Catherine said...

your kids are so cute!! and you look great too! :)