Friday, February 12, 2010

random stuff...

Here are some random pics of stuff. See I lost my camera for the longest time so I was taking pics with my video camera and just decided to upload them now. The first two are actually from this past Sunday. We were coming out to go to church and Curtis said "holy cow I think someone pooped all over our cars". However it was not, we had a big storm the other night and my neighbor has a tree that has these stupid little leaves that stick to you and during the storm a TON of them blew all over our cars. And also Chase didn't wear his motorcycle shirt to church, he just wore it till we got in the parking lot.

Chase saying "Gross Mom"


I don't believe you can really tell in this pic how bad it really was.


I love this picture of Ethan in his Ducky towel. I took a million pictures that night of him in it.


Chaser and his big grin!

The boys in the wagon eating their Popsicles


Alicia and Brendon...I do not know what is in his mouth but it looks gross!

Brandon and Jen (his fiance)


I found this picture of Brendon to be very funny. He is a cute kid


Chaser sharing is sucker with Brendon. What a nice boy I have...


Now it is aunt Jen's turn...she actually licked it...GROSS!


Now Chaser's turn. We are a very sharing family!
Chaser being a stunt devil.
That was just a whole bunch of random pictures on my video camera I figured I could post.










No comments: