Thursday, February 18, 2010

Jen's Bridals Shower

Alicia, my mom, Kilee, Kendyl, and I through Jen (Brandon's soon to be wife) a bridal shower. It was a lot of fun...I thought. Hope you had fun Jen!

My soon to be sister in law...what a nerd! I actually had to take this picture 4 times bc my camera was being stupid. Alicia looks like she is looking at Jen's bum...


Chaser hugging the balloons.


Jen in the nightie Alicia and I got her.


All the Kurzawski girls! Welcome Jen!


Chaser on top of the bike debating whether to jump or not.


Jen and Grandma Love

I was trying to give Ethan as a gift...


Oh Jen.


HHHHMMMM....


These are the cake pops we (well Alicia and her mom did most of the work) made for the shower. They turned out great!

1 comment:

Watson Family said...

Looks like you threw such a fun party for the newest Kurzawski gal! Congrats to Brandon and the bride-to-be!