Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MONSTER JAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Curtis has been so busy with school and work. He is taking eight classes and working full time plus on Saturdays so we hardly get to see him. I hate it!!! So I planned a trip for the boys to go to MONSTER JAM (imagine me saying that in the deep announcers scary voice....that is how we say it around here and I keep saying it like that in my head as I type it.) Anyways. Chase had a blast!!!! Curtis said he was amazed and screaming the whole time in excitement. He came home so excited to tell me all about it and his favorite monster truck GRAVE DIGGER (another manly deep announcer voice). I gave my camera to the boys to take pics and that is why they do not look so good and blurry. They don't seem to know how to change the settings or something! But they all had fun!!
Chase and Pops


Daddy and Chaser (when I got my camera back there were like five pics taken like this...this one was the most decent out of all of them)

I guess these are the trucks getting ready to race....


Uncle Chris and cousin Ty...again sorry about the blurriness


Chase was amazed by them Curtis said

Chase is always looking at these pics and getting so excited, Him and Curtis are always on You Tube now looking at GRAVE DIGGER (manly voice) now. Is this going to be our next phase of life...sponge bob, lightning McQueen...now monster trucks....? Oh boy!!!

3 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

Monster Jam (in deep voice) is a lot of fun. We did it last year and my boys had a great time. Glad to know that Dad and the boys got to have some fun together.

Randi said...

That's so much fun! What a great activity for your boys. Hey, Chris and Ty are in my ward. We are living at Tatum's house right now. That's neat. What a small world.

Allison Barry said...

Chase still looks like a baby to me. That makes me glad because he's not that much older than Sam. I'm glad they went and it is so cute that that's Chase's new thing now.