Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ethan's Birthday and Stuff

Ethan Turned TWO!!! My April fools baby. He is so old! This little boy is so dang funny. He has such a strong little personality. He is definitely my little bully, he is the happiest little boy always laughing, and he talks amazing for his age. This kids vocab is out of control. And I am not saying that because he is my kid just ask anyone who knows him. We had two family parties for this kid (one Sunday dinner party with my folks and one with Curtis's) then we did a little thing with just the four of us. I love this first picture because Curtis looks really weird trying to show Ethan how to blow those candles out. For our little family thing we took Ethan to Savers and let him pick any toy. It was cheap and the boys had fun going through all those toys just sitting out. Then we came home and had birthday cake.

Here we are with Erin blowing out the candles for Curtis's little family party.

Here is Ethan's Easter bunny birthday cake my mother in law made

Now here is my little guy two weeks after his birthday with strep throat. He has been miserable the past few days throwing up constantly and just being so tired so I took him to the doc today to find out we have strep. He really has not eaten anything for the past 3 days (everything he has eaten or drank he has thrown up) so today after he had some Zofran I gave him a piece of bread and he was shaking so much he kept missing his mouth. I felt so bad for the little guy. Funny side story really has no point just love how cute my little guy is...The other night Curtis, Ethan and I were laying on the couch. He had just finished puking and was totally out of it laying on my lap. It was dead silent in the room and Curtis tooted. Right away Ethan started laughing (the best he could because he was so sick) and said "Daddy tooted mom". This little boy pale with droopy eyes thought he was the funniest little kid calling dad out.

I love this picture of Chase. He looks so funny here. His pants are all getting a little snug so his little belly is hanging down over his pants and he is picking his nose. What gets better than this?

And yes I have started school back up. This past Monday my classes started and I am already hating it. 4 classes and two labs. kill me now.


I think this year our little family has seen the doctor more than the whole six years we have been married. Chase had to go for the whole seizure thing (that was a few appointments) and then a ear infection, Curtis had really bad eczema and had to go in for that, I had shingles (which was miserable...I was going to post a picture of it but it was really gross), and Ethan's strep. This does not count me and the boys yearly checkups we have gone too either. It has been one thing after another. Hopefully this is not a sign on how the rest of the year is going to go.

2 comments:

Heather and Shaun said...

Happy Birthday to Ethan. Hope you guys are healthy from now on. :) I would LOVE to see your shingles picture! haha I love gross stuff.

Allison Barry said...

I am so sorry that he is still sick. I hate the image of his little hands shaking. Poor guy.

I love that he still laughed at the toot even though he was so sick.