Thursday, April 28, 2011

Easter and Becky.

Easter was a lot of fun. With the boys getting older holidays are becoming more exciting!

Here is Chaser and Daddy finding easter eggs. That basket Chase has was Curtis's when he was little. So Chase loved to use daddies basket.

Dying Easter Eggs

Curtis decided to start a new tradition. After we were done doing the eggs he decided to make us all put our hands in a color and dye our hands...Ethan (you can tell by his face) did not like this idea...but he had orange so it was hard to tell on him...and yes we all went to church with colored hands.

The Easter eggs we colored

Ethan at my parents house...

Ethan and Brendon "sharing"

Chase showing us all the eggs the Easter bunny hid at our house

Well it was Becky's 27th birthday so we went out to eat...technically it is Friday the 29 but I could not go out that night so we changed it to today. We went to Macayo's and listened to some guy serenade us all night. It was lovely. And I decided to make these photos in black and white for two reasons. one being Becky said she feels she is photographed so much in that shirt...but now you dont know what shirt it is because it is not colored...two well that is for me to know and you not to know
Look at all those glasses we drank...how come our waitress never took them away when she brought us new ones? And thank you allison for letting the whole patio know we were Mormon and that is why we dont drink.


This is the picture that we self timed...and this picture is the other reason why I decided to make it black and white again I don't want to tell why...But isnt allison getting so dang skinny She is LOOKING GOOD...I think it is because of walking group and Selena we hope you join when you move here! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BECKY!!!


6 comments:

Watson Family said...

What a fun Easter for your family, birthday dinner with beautiful friends- loving the pics, and posts, and you!

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

I am SO SO SO Jealous of walking group! Miss you ladies, this made me miss home! You gals all look lovely!

beckysue said...

Thanks for posting that lovely photo of all of us :) it was a grand birthday dinner and yes Allison is getting so skinny, but Leighann you are so beautiful and skinny too! Yay for walking group.

Heather and Shaun said...

We need to get together!! You have me really curious!! :)

Allison Barry said...

What is Heather really curious about? Just curious about your curiosity, Heather :)

Yes, dinner was awesome. We should find someone to sing to us for every birthday, as long as it's a rousing version of "Tears in Heaven." Way to kill a party Becky.

I love us. I love our walking group. And those pictures do not display my skinniness! Especially that last one where I look like i'm trying to use the bathroom.

I love Leigh Ann!

Heather and Shaun said...

Allison,
The reasons for the black and white pics.