Monday, March 21, 2011

Air Show

Saturday we went to Luke Days. It was alot of fun! A long day but a fun day! Since we seem to live in a flying path (not sure if that is what it is called but you know what I mean) for jets to return back to Luke Air Force base we are always running outside to see them zoom past so to actually go and see them up close the boys loved it!

Here we are at the beginning of the day.

Here we are walking around...I dont know how we did not loose a kid but we managed to keep everyone together.

Sitting by a jet.

Love Ethan in this picture...I cropped everyone out and left him because he looked so dang cute!

Kaden and Chase admiring.

Towards the end of the day we are getting tired...

Waiting for things to start...this is when their was not a whole lot of people there...but within like a hour the place was so dang crowded!
Ethan just chillin
Sam and his ear covers
Airplanes....

3 comments:

Tatum said...

I love the pictures of your boys!

I can't believe how many people went to Luke Days. Everyone I talked to was there. We went in the morning also, before it was too crowded.

We should get together soon. It's been a while.

Hedgecocks said...

I like your picture of not so many people. As we turned around and left, I was shocked how it was packed the whole way. Great seeing you. We will have to do it again in two years!

Allison Barry said...

Sam made your blog! I love the picture of the airplanes. Yes that was a long long day but Sam is still talking about it so I guess it was a success. Maybe next year we will look cuter.