Friday, March 11, 2011

I HATE COMPUTERS!!!

Our laptop decided to go out on us. I took it to the computer place yesterday and they have decided that my hard drive is going out. It was going to cost a lot of money so we told them just to try to get all the info off of our hard drive. The phone call I got today was they cant get any memory off the hard drive it is dead. That means all my pics from chase being a new born are all gone...all me and Curtis's first years of marriage gone...I WANT TO CRY...oh wait I already have. I so hope they are wrong about it being dead and I am going to take it somewhere else to see if some one else can help me. Curtis has been telling me forever I that I need to backup all those pictures and videos but I never did, now I am so regretting it. I can not believe this. Does any one know a computer person that might be able to help me that is not going to cost me a fortune...? i am sad.

5 comments:

Hedgecocks said...

We went through the same thing. :( Josh could hook it up to his computer to see if he could get anything, but he says if it's dead, it's dead. So sorry! :(

Becky said...

I have 2 brothers that work with computers...just let me know what you hear.

Jen and Jay said...

You should call Jason. He was able to get pictures off my old computer that got a virus and died.. It sucks losing all those pics. I'm so sad for you!

Heather and Shaun said...

I don't know how to help, but I hope you are able to get it fixed. Good luck!

Russ said...

First off, i feel for you. That is a terrible feeling. Id say find a professional who can fix it and spend the money, it will be worth it. I bet your friends and fam would all pitch in a little as a gift to help you pay for it. Just an idea.