Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Flying the Kite

For family night we decided to go to wal mart and get a kite. So we spent a whole dollar on this Buzz kite...and how about 10 min of fun till it got stuck. But the kids (and curtis) loved it while it lasted.

Chase and Daddy getting it ready.


Chase trying to throw it in the air to get it started.

and the kite stuck....and it is still up there. a week and a half later.
Also...I finally cleaned my house! Just turned up some music and got to work. Chase helped clean all the toys and Ethan helped clean the Legos...next thing I know we had everything cleaned. And a clean house makes for a happy mommy.


Thanks everyone for your ideas. I thought about having a party but that made me even be more lazy...just thinking about throwing a little get together seemed to make me even more lazy. Thank you!

No comments: