Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Mr. and Mrs.Brandon Kurzawski

My little brother got married on February 26th, 2010 (the weird thing is that me and Curtis got married on the 26th of Aug. and Aaron and Alicia got married on the 26th of Sept. ...so we are all on the 26th...not planned either!). Jen looked beautiful in her dress...and Brandon looked nice too. But it was a great fun day! We had family and some friends come into town so it was great to see everyone! I did not get any pictures from the reception but it was a lot of fun! Chase loved the dance floor! I didn't know he was such a crazy dancer...it was very funny! But congrats guys and we love that Jen is now part of our big loud family!



Walking out of the temple as Brandon and Jennifer Kurzawski.


Stopping for pics


All the nephews with the newly married couple.


Both Jen and our family...plus Jaron Janson he is technically a Kurzawski too


I HATE this picture of me...but included it anyway...it was cold outside and all the boys have runny noses...Chase's is really red

Chase standing with the beautiful flowers


Kaden and Chase outside the temple.

I do not know why but I love this picture of these boys.


At the lunch in Nick and Chase were twins...Nick must shop at Wal Mart too...


Chase and Ethan wrestling at the temple.

3 comments:

Jenny Roberts said...

I can't believe Brandon is married. I can't wait to tell Jim.

Allison Barry said...

I must say that is the prettiest dress I have ever seen with sleeves.

Britt said...

ur family is adorable!