Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Having fun!

I am not very good at this whole blog thing and I keep saying that I am going to get better at updating it and keep failing to do so. But while the babies are sleeping I am going to do a real quick post. Just an update on our little family...Curtis is staying busy with school, work and scouts. Next semester is even going to be worse just because he is taking five classes (not looking forward to that at all)! Me and the boys just hang out during the day and play! A couple days a week I get to watch Kaden and Brendon (my nephews) and that is always fun. We have our stressed out moments (four boys all under 4 gets kind of crazy) but it is fun having the boys be close cousins, and now that Aaron and Alicia live a mile away we get to see them a lot more! Chase is 20 months (when I say that the people with out kids always say the same remark "Why is it that everyone with kids do the whole month thing why can't you just say he is almost two?") and he is learning to put little sentences together. It is funny to hear his chopped up sentences. He is such a little boy, totally into motorcycles and getting the bad guys, I guess it helps too that we have all boy cousins (on both sides of the family). But he so fun! Ethan is almost seven months! He is getting big so fast! I can not believe it! He is sitting up and rolls every where. He is a cute baby (of course I am going to say that I am his mom, but really he is!) he is a little high maintenance always wants to be played with, he is getting a little bit easier everday! Chase and E are funny with each other. They are starting to interact with each other and laugh with one another so it is cute! Well the boys are starting to wake so I better end this before it is too late. Here are just a few pics.



Me and the boys...not a very attractive picture

Kaden and Chase at the Worlds Biggest Family Fair (biggest rip ever do not go!)


My Boys sleeping ...Chase always likes to cuddle


Ethan wondering what this stuff he is sitting on is

6 comments:

Watson Family said...

You are seriously a Super Aunt to tackle four boys under 4! :) I love you, Leigh Ann!

Brian and Catherine said...

leigh ann, your boys are adorable!! i can't believe how big they are! wow!! Well, I'm glad you updated :) keep them coming!!

Selena and Russ!! said...

i feel like i don't even know you anymore leighann! HOW DID YOUR BOYS geT SO HUGE! Have i been gone that long?!?! Holy crap! I am so missing out! i miss girls night! oh and by the way, i fall into the category of "why do you have to say their ages in WEEKS jsut tell me they are 2 1/2!!!!) People without kids brins just don't function in "weeks" yet. you have to work with us....

Allison Barry said...

The picture of Chase an Ethan sleeping together is so sweet. I was so delighted when I saw on my blog list that you had updated! What do you think about getting together Thursday?

Jenny Roberts said...

So super cute! I am glad you are hanging in there. They grow up so fast.

Jen Perkins said...

Your boys are so stinkin' cute, Leigh Ann! Glad you guys are doing well. :)