Thursday, October 22, 2009

Brandons B day dinner and Our little FHE

Here are some random pictures.

Chase cuddeling up to Curtis and watching some t.v.

Chase would not get off uncle Aaron's dirt bike. he loves sitting on motorcycles and making the engine noise...it is funny, he even pretends too be a bike and race around the house.


This is Brandons Birthday dinner at Chevy's. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRANDON the big 22

Ethan sporting the Chevy's sumbrero

He did not like it when they sang happy birthday

Brandons birthday dessert


Here is our little Family home evening. With kids we usually go on a walk or something, but this evening we played in the backyard, colored our pumpkin and decorated cup cakes.

Chase making a mess with his cup cake

The boys coloring the pumpkin.

Ethan playing on the blanket in the backyard

Chaser giving E kisses because he was sad. I love my boys!!!

Chaser is showing you his brother...as you can tell Chase does not like to get dressed so in a lot of my pics he is usually wearing slim to no clothes.

4 comments:

Allison Barry said...

so I totally forgot that I said, "do you want to do something Thursday?" until JUST NOW, 10:17 p.m. on Thursday night. how about we plan for next week???

Ethan's face is getting cuter and cuter every time I see it. Your boys are so darling! I love how Chase kisses him and I love that you guys do FHE.

Chelle said...

How cute those little boys are! I cant believe how cute they are. Growing so fast

Ian, Jessica, Halle, Camdyn, and Quinn! said...

I check the blogs like every other day and all of a sudden you have like 4 new posts! It's like Christmas! THe boys are awesome and so sweet! YOu guys look great! What little studs they are!

Russ said...

can i just say that your kids are really cute.

seriously.