Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Sahuaro Ranch Park with Allison

Right before we left for New York we met up with Allison at the park for some fun. We had a picnic and chased the birds around and played on the playground...it was fun.

Here is little Sam making his "ROAR" sound at Chase...and Chase seems to be a little taken back

The boys contemplating whether to jump or not.

Chase loves babies...here he is trying to make cute little Mollie laugh


The boys after a peacock

Alright...I love this picture. I feel really bad putting it on though. one day this picture is going to be so embarrassing for my Chaser. This will be the picture I will show to girls he brings home. But I think this picture is too funny not to post. Here is Chaser on his "phone" (it is one of Curtis's old phones and it still works but does not get service but he carries it everywhere and pretends to email his girlfriend Emma...well he thinks he is actually emailing her...) but he is wearing his soccer cleats we got from the people I nanny, with black church socks and his undies. Plus we have all had bad head colds for the past week so he looks sick with buggers all over his face. One day he will hate me for this...but I love you!

2 comments:

Allison Barry said...

Chase does look like he's on high alert because of Sam's roar! It is a terrible sound. That was a great day. I'm glad we did something outside before it got too grossly hot.

Heather and Shaun said...

Looks like fun! I love how much Chase and Emma like each other! :) I think I could handle you and Curtis as in-laws! :) haha